Just a Glimpse gives a glimpse into my life. If you could read my mind just a little bit this is how I think... family, daily life, faith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Privilege
Note I wrote this years ago but am only now brave enough to post it. I have taken time to examine my own attitudes and to listen to people o...
-
Note I wrote this years ago but am only now brave enough to post it. I have taken time to examine my own attitudes and to listen to people o...
-
Good Grief! It's just a computer game. It's supposed to just be a little time waster and fun. Warning!!! Don't get hooked on Hat...
-
30 days of thanks Day1 Thankful for Fall. Football, cinnamon and cloves, pumpkins, rain... Day 2 I am thankful for peace. Peace that is a g...

That is such a great quote, thank you so much for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you all!
Love,
Rachel