Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas is Coming

The Geese are getting Fat.

What's that you say? The geese? We live in the city. There are no geese.

That's how I feel this Christmas. There are no geese! They certainly are not getting fat!

Bah Humbug and all that rot...

Well Christmas is coming anyways. It comes every year rain or shine. Geese or not.

The only decorating so far this year has been my desktop. My computer desktop. Oh, I do have 3 Christmas cards on top of the computer monitor. One doesn't really count as it is from our Congressman.

What do you do when you just aren't in the Christmas spirit? This has never happened to me. I am Mrs. Claus! We are the first up with our lights and the last out. Where are those lights anyway? I know...I'll blame it on the rats that keep taking up residence in our garage. Of course if the lights were put away last year they wouldn't be in the garage; they would be in the attic with the other decorations.

I am trying. I'm watching White Christmas and later I am going out to see the other houses with lights. My daughter and son-in-love are even bringing the sushi and coffee, and of course the grandchildren. Two of  my other daughters are at work.

Hmm White Christmas seems to be helping. I'll let you know how the rest of the evening goes later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privilege

Note I wrote this years ago but am only now brave enough to post it. I have taken time to examine my own attitudes and to listen to people o...