Friday, January 27, 2012

A Glimpse of Today

Ok God, I'm still waiting...

I'm just a little homesick while waiting.

Hmm

I thought I was getting to the easier part of life.

Patience my dear child. I love you and only want the best for you.

I know God but I'm getting tired. I don't want to be a burden to others. I don't want to be useless. I want you to use me somehow.

My dear husband is probably tired of waiting too. He has so much more patience than I. The trials are so much heavier on his shoulders than on mine. I will continue to be patient and wait for him to be ready. I will try to be as light a burden as possible. I will try to be useful.

Thank you God for loving me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Privilege

Note I wrote this years ago but am only now brave enough to post it. I have taken time to examine my own attitudes and to listen to people o...