Monday, June 14, 2010

Who could this be?

Who could this 1 year old possibly be?
Is the smile familiar?




Here he is a little older. Now a toddler.
Any guesses yet?
Take a look at the cheeks.
Check out the ears.



Now you recognize him!
He hasn't changed at all from this picture until now!




I love hearing stories from my dad. He was a Boy Scout. He was a musician. He was the man of the house. He lost his dad when he was only eight. He lost some vision in his eye in a "foolish" childhood adventure. He suffered loss at a young age.

My dad lives his life. He is not afraid to try new things.
My dad is my hero!
My dad was a little boy once just like we all were little children once.
Thanks for sharing stories of your childhood Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privilege

Note I wrote this years ago but am only now brave enough to post it. I have taken time to examine my own attitudes and to listen to people o...