Thursday, May 28, 2009

Where does the time go?


1992



2009

Time really does fly. Amanda is now 18yrs old and graduating High School. We adopted her when she was in 2nd grade. She came to us the summer between 1st and 2nd grade. It seems like just yesterday when we drove to WA to visit the Adams and she was still just getting to know us and we her. It's been a wild ride ever since. Congratulations Amanda!


1994


2009

What can I say? Beatriz is graduating a year early. So much for the critics of homeschooling. She has excelled in her studies and is ready for college. Bea came to us at only 9 months old. The time has really flown by. I still vividly remember the exact moment the social worker put her in my arms that Dec. evening. The leap of our two hearts meeting as if she was born to us.
Congratulations! You deserve honor on your Graduation.

1 comment:

  1. I loved seeing the pictures! Congratulations Amanda and Bea. I pray that this coming year and the years ahead will be filled with blessings from our Lord!

    God bless each one of you. (:

    ReplyDelete

Privilege

Note I wrote this years ago but am only now brave enough to post it. I have taken time to examine my own attitudes and to listen to people o...