Saturday, May 30, 2009

Let the primping begin. Julie's best friend Lisa is marrying Tim today. Both Julie and Jake are attendants in the wedding. The primping started early today. The hair, make-up, mani/pedi's etc... The tux and dress have been hanging in my room most of the week just waiting for the big day.

Last minute arrangements regarding cars and the reception are taking place as I type. Chuck and I are going so it's been decided that we will drive them home. The limo seats 25 and with the bride and groom and attendants there will be 21.

I always get nostalgic at weddings so here are some memories I would like to share.


Here are Chuck's parents on their wedding day almost 51 years ago.



Here is Chuck and I on our wedding Day in 1980.



Here are Julie and Jake on their wedding day 5 1/2 years ago.


So take a moment and reminisce about your wedding day, the vows made, the dressing up, the drama, the dancing, your hopes and dreams made for the future.

If you aren't married take a moment to dream. Yet remember that God has a plan for YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Privilege

Note I wrote this years ago but am only now brave enough to post it. I have taken time to examine my own attitudes and to listen to people o...