Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Well it was a pretty good Mother's Day. The day started out with a Starbuck's Vanilla Latte. Then my dear son-in-law made strawberries and cream belgian waffles. I would have taken a picture but I was hungry so I ate it. Dear hubby brought me a rose. Bea, Josh, and Julie/Jake gave me very sweet cards. The wayward one called and actually talked about stuff going on in her life. Chuck's mom and dad and brother Ron came over for an evening barbeque. Joshua showed his sweet side and smart side to great grandma -grammy. He was bringing out magnetic letters and telling her what letter they were. Of course great grandpa asked the usual where's your nose questions and Josh passed with flying colors.

My gift is coming next week. My dear ones are having a computer built just for me. It has been a long several weeks with no computer. I am so excited.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for following my blog!

    What a neat gift. (:

    Have a blessed day, dear friends. (:

    ReplyDelete

Privilege

Note I wrote this years ago but am only now brave enough to post it. I have taken time to examine my own attitudes and to listen to people o...